21 Mar 2014

Benefit: Hello Flawless Trio.


Oh Benefit, you've gone and done it again and I'm a fool for you and my heart is all a flutter! I've been using the 'Hello Flawless' collection as my everyday 'face' for a few months now and I haven't been disappointed.


PRIMER
I've gone through many a primer but nothing comes close to this little beauty. It glides onto the skin, locks in my makeup all day giving my foundation a smooth and natural finish. It is pretty pricey but so worth it with the amount of product you get and the amazing results! If you were to buy one thing from this collection, this primer is just too good to miss!

FOUNDATION
Another cracker from the 'Hello Flawless' collection is Benefits 'Oxygen Wow' foundation in 'Believe in me ivory'; a light to medium coverage with a great colour range. Again, this product glides onto the skin, is easy to blend giving a natural and brightening finish - a perfect match with the real techniques stippling brush. 

POWDER
I completed my 'Hello Flawless' trio with the light and compact powder - a welcome addition to my makeup collection and handbag to keeping my shine under control! I've just hit pan on this product after 3 months of everyday use and top up's throughout the day, I just can't live without it! To apply the powder I've been using my real techniques powder brush, another perfect match!


Do you have any favourite Benefit products? And have you tried any of these little lovelies? 

KC x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! Make sure you leave your URL so I can check out your blog too xx


Theme presented by Feeric Studios.© 2013
Back to Top